HIV-1 Integrase p31
- Catalog numberGWB-19614F
- Product nameHIV-1 Integrase p31
- Size500 ug
- Suppliergenways bulk
- Available sizes100mg:193,500mg:787,1000mg:1579
- Old catalog numbernew in the 2017-2018 catalog
- Categoryresearch antibodies, ELISAs, e. Coli rec. human proteins
- GeneThe human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a lentivirus (a subgroup of retrovirus) that causes HIV infection and over time acquired immunodeficiency syndrome(AIDS). AIDS is a condition in humans in which progressive failure of the immune system allows life-threatening opportunistic infections and cancers to thrive. Without treatment, average survival time after infection with HIV is estimated to be 9 to 11 years, depending on the HIV subtype. Infection with HIV occurs by the transfer of blood, semen, vaginal fluid, pre-ejaculate, or breast milk. Within these bodily fluids, HIV is present as both free virus particles and virus within infected immune cells. recombinant HIV 1 and 2 gag gene proteins p24, p17, p55 immunodominant epitopes and envelope glycoproteins, gp120 are used for production of diagnostic detection antibodies.
- Gene target
- Short nameHIV-1 Integrase p31
- Alternative namehuman immunodeficiency virus-1 Integrase p31
- ConceptScope note:Compounds which inhibit or antagonize biosynthesis or actions of integrase.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersimmunology, pharmacokinetics, therapeutic use, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, chemistry, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, classification, economics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution
- Entrez Gene