GABRQ Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- Catalog numberLV165577
- Product nameGABRQ Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- Size1.0 µg DNA
- SupplierABM lentivectors
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameGABRQ Lentiviral Vector ( ) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameGABRQ Lentiviral integrating Desoxyribonucleic acid sequence (H. sapiens) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdrug effects, methods, radiation effects
- PubMedsingle nucleotide polymorphisms studied in the GABRA4, GABRE, and GABRQ genes are not related to the risk for familial ET.We identified truncating mutations in distinct X-linked gamma-aminobutyric acid A (GABAA) receptor subunit-encoding genes, GABRQ and GABRA3.this is the first report of ASD patients with truncating mutations in GABA receptors genes.Although GABRE genes did not show positive association, further studies are necessary to consider the role of other GABA receptor genes in migraine susceptibility
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function