FN3K Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- Catalog numberLV161926
- Product nameFN3K Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- Size1.0 µg DNA
- SupplierABM lentivectors
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameFN3K Lentiviral Vector ( ) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameFN3K Lentiviral integrating Desoxyribonucleic acid sequence (H. sapiens) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
1. Gene info
- Long gene namefructosamine 3 kinase
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-11-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:The transfer of bacterial DNA by phages from an infected bacterium to another bacterium. This also refers to the transfer of genes into eukaryotic cells by viruses. This naturally occurring process is routinely employed as a GENE TRANSFER TECHNIQUE.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedChicago Sky Blue 6B (CSB6B) binds directly to the beta-groove of ubiquitin and could inhibit the binding of ubiquitin to chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4 (CXCR4), a cell surface ubiquitin receptor.USP4 requires its N-terminal DUSP-Ubl domain to achieve full catalytic turnover by promoting ubiquitin exchange.The GP78 CUE domain functions to both facilitate substrate binding and enable switching between adjacent ubiquitin molecules of a growing chain to enable processivity in ubiquitination.The structure of UbcH8 does not undergo a significant conformational change upon forming a complex with ubiquitin.Studies indicate that the involvement of the degradation-linked K48-ubiquitin signal and the proteasome at the sites of DSBs.UbcH5c~Ubiqitin binding stabilizes an active conformation of the Shigella flexneri OspG kinase, greatly enhancing its activity.Data indicate that conditional replacement of endogenous ubiquitin (Ub) by Ub(R54A/Y59A) or Ub(K48R) yielded profound apoptosis at a similar extent.Data suggest that ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 variant 2 (Ube2V2) and ring finger protein 4 (RNF4) together induce an active conformation of the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme Ubc13-ubiquitin (Ubc13~Ub) thioester.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function