- Catalog numberOPPA00537
- Product nameCNTF Protein
- Sizeone vial
- StorageFor short term storage CNTF Protein may be kep at +4 deg. C. For long term storage keep the aliquoted vials frozen at -20 degrees Celsius.
- TipsDue to handling and transportation, small amounts of the CNTF Protein may get caught on the walls or seal of the vials. Prior to use briefly rund the vial(s) through a centrifuge to collect all of the content on the bottom. Avoid freezing and thawing the vials numerous times as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains and influence the item's performance.
- Gene target
- Short nameCNTF Protein
- Alternative nameciliary neurotrophic factor Protein
- Alternative to gene targetciliary neurotrophic factor, HCNTF, CNTF and IDBG-409278 and ENSG00000242689 and 1270, this GO :0005127 and ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor binding and molecular function this GO :0005138 and interleukin-6 receptor binding and molecular function this GO :0005615 and extracellular space and cellular component this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0007165 and signal transduction and biological process this GO :0008083 and growth factor activity and molecular function this GO :0008284 and positive regulation of cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0040007 and growth and biological process this GO :0042517 and positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein and biological process this GO :0043524 and negative regulation of neuron apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0046533 and negative regulation of photoreceptor cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0046668 and regulation of retinal cell programmed cell death and biological process this GO :0048644 and muscle organ morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0048666 and neuron development and biological process this GO :0070120 and ciliary neurotrophic factor-mediated signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0097058 and CRLF-CLCF1 complex and cellular component, growth factor activity, this GO :0005127: ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor binding and also this GO :0005138: interleukin-6 receptor binding and also this GO :0008083: growth factor activity, this GO :0005127: ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor binding, this GO :0005138: interleukin-6 receptor binding, this GO :0008083: growth factor activity, Extracellular, Cntf and IDBG-254935 and ENSMUSG00000079415 and 12803, CNTF and IDBG-637978 and ENSBTAG00000003624 and 100848228
- ConceptScope note:A member of the CELF PROTEINS family which binds GU rich elements (GREs) and CUG-triplet repeats in the 3'UTR of mammalian mRNA transcripts that undergo rapid turnover. It also binds AU-rich elements (AREs or EDEN-like) in the 3'UTR of JUN and FOS mRNAs. Mutations in the human CELF1 gene are associated with MYOTONIC DYSTROPHY type 1.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersimmunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, drug effects, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution, ultrastructure