C6orf226 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- Catalog numberLV095996
- Product nameC6orf226 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- Size1.0 µg DNA
- SupplierABM lentivectors
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameC6orf226 Lentiviral Vector ( ) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameC6orf226 Lentiviral integrating Desoxyribonucleic acid sequence (H. sapiens) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdrug effects, methods, radiation effects
- PubMedCHBP is an inhibitor of the ubiquitination pathway; it deamidated Gln40 in ubiquitin and ubiquitin-like protein NEDD8 in vitro and during Burkholderia infection; Cif deamidated NEDD8, abolishing activity of neddylated Cullin-RING ubiquitin ligasesprovide insights into the pivotal role of Sp1/Sp3 binding to the intronic enhancer in the regulation of UbC transcription.Studies indicate that signaling controlled by ubiquitin or ubiquitin-like proteins has recently emerged as key regulator of the cellular DNA damage response, and viruses can reveal key convergence points in this important cellular pathway.Static HMG-20 structure is derived from high precision residual dipolar couplings measured in a drug-based liquid crystalline phase using NMR spectroscopy.Data indicate that a single point deletion (DeltaE81) in RAP80 abrogates multivalent interactions with polyubiquitin.In testicular germ cell tumors, the ubiquitin expression is decreased indicating disturbances of ubiquitin-proteolysis system components at the initial stages of testicular tissue carcinogenesis.Data show that discoidin domain receptor 2 (DDR2) is linked to a polyubiquitin (Ub) chain predominantly through lysine K27 conjugation and slightly through K33.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological processpositive regulation of ubiquitin-protein ligase activity involved in regulation of mitotic cell cycle transition
- Gene ontology - Molecular function