C5orf25 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- Catalog numberLV095336
- Product nameC5orf25 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- Size1.0 µg DNA
- SupplierABM lentivectors
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameC5orf25 Lentiviral Vector ( ) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameC5orf25 Lentiviral integrating Desoxyribonucleic acid sequence (H. sapiens) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdrug effects, methods, radiation effects
- PubMedData indicate that heat shock protein 90kDa (Hsp90) inhibition suppresses 26S proteasome remodeling, unanchored ubiquitin chain production, and aggresome clearance.Data suggest that ubiquitin (Ub) binding provides a negative feedback loop upon NOD1 and NOD2 (nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain-containing proteins)-dependent activation of receptor-interacting protein kinase 2 (RIP2).The presence of ubiquitin mainly in the nuclei and in the cytoplasm of BPH and prostatic adenocarcinoma, respectively, may suggest a role of ubiquitin in the development of the above mentioned conditionsUbiquitin expression increased with increasing severity of coronary artery disease, suggesting that ubiquitin may play a critical role in the development and progression of this disease.Studies indicate that indicating that the inhibition of the ubiquitin-proteasome system could be used as a novel approach for cancer therapy.Studies indicate that the involvement of the degradation-linked K48-ubiquitin signal and the proteasome at the sites of DSBs.This article reviews the recent advances in proteomics of HMG20 and reveals novel networks and associations with human disease.[review]In testicular germ cell tumors, the ubiquitin expression is decreased indicating disturbances of ubiquitin-proteolysis system components at the initial stages of testicular tissue carcinogenesis.Our study predicted that UBC and RPA had potential as target genes for the diagnosis and treatment of osteosarcoma
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function