C5orf25 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-RFP-2A-Puro)
- Catalog numberLV095335
- Product nameC5orf25 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-RFP-2A-Puro)
- Size1.0 µg DNA
- SupplierABM lentivectors
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameC5orf25 Lentiviral Vector ( ) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-RFP-2A-Puro)
- SpeciesHuman, Humans
- Alternative nameC5orf25 Lentiviral integrating Desoxyribonucleic acid sequence (H. sapiens) (cytomegalovirus) (pLenti-GIII-cytomegalovirus-Red Fluorescent-2A-Puro)
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdrug effects, methods, radiation effects
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Phosphorylation of JAK2 and STAT3 in cortical neurons is enhanced by hypoxic preconditioning, which alleviates the neuronal damage caused by subsequent secreted phospholipase III treatment.Data indicate that the expression of genes encoding hGIIA, hGIII and hGX sPLA2s (PLA2G2A, PLA2G3 and PLA2G10, respectively) in breast tumour biopsies differs from that in normal tissues.cellular arachidonate (AA) release and prostaglandin (PG) production are regulated by novel classes of secretory phospholipase A(2)s (sPLA(2)s), groups III and XIIThis study showed that endogenous group III sPLA2 (PLA2G3) is expressed in mouse skin and that transgenic mice overexpressing human PLA2G3 spontaneously develop skin inflammation.The availability of the human group III phospholipase A(2) (hIIIPLA(2)) amino acid sequence offers an opportunity to study its structural features by modeling.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function