Streptavidin, Conjugated, for ELISA
Streptavidin, Conjugated, for ELISA is available 1 time from Agisera labs
AS15 2860 | Streptavidin, Conjugated, for ELISAsize: 1 mg | 512.19 USD
- Catalog numberAS15 2860
- Price512.19 USD
- Size1 mg
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedcrystal structure of a complex between the C-terminal domain from NEDD8's heterodimeric E1 (APPBP1-UBA3) and the catalytic core domain of NEDD8's E2 (Ubc12)SCCRO recruits Ubc12 approximately NEDD8 to the CAND1-Cul1-ROC1 complex but that this is not sufficient to dissociate or overcome the inhibitory effects of CAND1 on cullin neddylationE1 (NAE1 and UBA3) and E2 (UBC12) enzymes, as well as global NEDD8 conjugation, were upregulated in over 2/3 of human intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomaDistinct preferences of UBC12 and UBE2F peptides for inhibiting different DCNLs, including the oncogenic DCNL1.Our results demonstrate a role for UBE2M in mediating cytotoxicity of gemcitabine in human urothelial carcinoma cells.UBE2M is required to maintain genome integrity by activating multiple Cullin ligases throughout the cell cycle.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Available ordering formatInquire
- Immunogento be determined
- Raised inN/A
- PurificationAffinity purified
- How to reconstituteSee included datasheet or contact our support service
- Storage conditionStore freeze-dried (lyophilized) powder at 2-8 °C. Rehydrate with 1.1 ml of deionized water and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature to dissolve. Centrifuge to remove any particulates. Prepare fresh working dilution daily.Shelf life of this product is 1 year from date of receipt.
- Verified applicationsThis conjugate is designed to be used in the detection of biotinylated primary antibodies. It is suitable for use in ELISA, WB, IHC.
- Connected productsno related to other products
- Recommended dilutions for useThe optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.Suggested starting dilution(s):1:500-1:2 000 for Immunohistochemistry1:50 000-1:5 000 for ELISA/Western blot
- Molecular weight (expected | аpparent)see datasheet
- Verified reactivityto be determined
- Possible reactivityto be determined
- No reactivityto be determined
- Supplementary informationBuffer composition: 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 1 % (w/v) BSA, Protease/IgG free. 0.1 % Kathon CG (v/v) is included as preservative. Streptavidin is overexpressed in bacterial culture, purified and conjugated to horse radish peroxidase (HRP).
- Referencesto be added when available, product released in March 2015.
- Scientific contextStreptavidin is a protein that has a very high affinity for biotin (known as vitamin B7 or H). The binding of biotin to streptavidin is one of the strongest non-covalent interactions known in nature. Streptavidin is mostly used in molecular biology and bionanotechnology since the complex of streptavidin-biotin is resistant to organic solvents, denaturants etc. and extremes of temperature and pH.
- Protein numberRefer to NCBI
- TAIR numberRefer to NCBI
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Gene target
- Short nameStreptavidin, Conjugated, for ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative namebiotinilated-binding streptavidin, coupled, to measure Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay
- Alternative techniqueelisas
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp