Streptavidin, Conjugated, for ELISA
Streptavidin, Conjugated, for ELISA is available 0 time from Agisera labs
- Available ordering formatInquire
- Immunogento be determined
- Raised inN/A
- PurificationAffinity purified
- How to reconstituteSee included datasheet or contact our support service
- Storage conditionStore freeze-dried (lyophilized) powder at 2-8 °C. Rehydrate with 1.1 ml of deionized water and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature to dissolve. Centrifuge to remove any particulates. Prepare fresh working dilution daily.Shelf life of this product is 1 year from date of receipt.
- Verified applicationsThis conjugate is designed to be used in the detection of biotinylated primary antibodies. It is suitable for use in ELISA, WB, IHC.
- Connected productsno related to other products
- Recommended dilutions for useThe optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.Suggested starting dilution(s):1:500-1:2 000 for Immunohistochemistry1:50 000-1:5 000 for ELISA/Western blot
- Molecular weight (expected | аpparent)see datasheet
- Verified reactivityto be determined
- Possible reactivityto be determined
- No reactivityto be determined
- Supplementary informationBuffer composition: 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 1 % (w/v) BSA, Protease/IgG free. 0.1 % Kathon CG (v/v) is included as preservative. Streptavidin is overexpressed in bacterial culture, purified and conjugated to horse radish peroxidase (HRP).
- Referencesto be added when available, product released in March 2015.
- Scientific contextStreptavidin is a protein that has a very high affinity for biotin (known as vitamin B7 or H). The binding of biotin to streptavidin is one of the strongest non-covalent interactions known in nature. Streptavidin is mostly used in molecular biology and bionanotechnology since the complex of streptavidin-biotin is resistant to organic solvents, denaturants etc. and extremes of temperature and pH.
- Protein numberRefer to NCBI
- TAIR numberRefer to NCBI
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Gene target
- Short nameStreptavidin, Conjugated, for ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative namebiotinilated-binding streptavidin, coupled, to measure Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay
- Alternative techniqueelisas
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp