Section incubation is available 10 times from Fd neurotech labs
527-PO305 | Section incubation carrier kit for 12 wellssize: each | 105.92 USD
PO305 | Section incubation carrier kit for 12 wellssize: 4 units | 347.19 USD
PO304 | Section incubation carrier kit for 6 wellssize: 4 units | 347.19 USD
527-PO304 | Section incubation carrier kit for 6 wellssize: each | 105.92 USD
PO302 | Section incubation plate with 12 insertssize: 1 unit | 303.64 USD
527-PO302 | Section incubation plate with 12 insertssize: each | 201.25 USD
527-PO301 | Section incubation plate with 6 insertssize: each | 143.58 USD
- Catalog number527-PO301
- Price143.58 USD
- OrderingTo order the Section incubation plate with 6 inserts, please use the Cat. Nr. 527-PO301 and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information.
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the instructions when using the Section incubation plate with 6 inserts. Refer to the datasheet for long-term storage. Check the lot number and expiration date before first use.
- WarningsThe Section incubation plate with 6 inserts is manufactured in the United States and is intended to be used for research use only or in vitro diagnoctics purposes by high-qualified individuals
- DescriptionA microtiter plate (spelled Microtiter is a registered trade name in the United States) or microplate or micro well plate or multiwell, is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes. The microplate has become a standard tool in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories. A very common usage is in the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the basis of most modern medical diagnostic testing in humans and animals. A microplate typically has 6, 24, 96, 384 or 1536 sample wells arranged in a 23 rectangular matrix. Some microplates have even been manufactured with 3456 or 9600 wells, and an "array tape" product has been developed that provides a continuous strip of microplates embossed on a flexible plastic tape.
- Gene target
- Short nameSection incubation with 6 inserts
- Alternative nameSection incubation plate including 6 inserts
- Entrez Gene
PO301 | Section incubation plate with 6 insertssize: 2 units | 329.53 USD
PO303 | Section incubation tray (black or white)size: 50 units | 337.77 USD
527-PO303 | Section incubation tray (black or white)size: each | 62.38 USD
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support to request a datasheet, the user manual, certificate of analysis or the MSDS file.
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
(S,S,S)-Enalapril Maleate (N-[(1S)-1-(Ethoxycarbonyl)-3-phenylpropyl]-L-alanyl-L-proline (2Z)-2-Butenedioate)