RNA STAT 50LS for liquid samples
3x RNA STAT 50LS for liquid samples found in TelTestBLabs
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Please contact us to check the latest availability and to inquire the current price. For larger or bulk quantity a discount may apply
- DescriptionRNA STAT-50 LS is the best extraction reagent for liquid samples on the market. This is a high-effective method of RNA isolation from biological fluids (blood, plasma, amniotic fluid and CSF) and excellent for PCR without the hassle of additional DNase purification.
- Storage timeStore at 2-8°C protected from light. Please refer to expiration date stamped on label.
- Technical filePlease contact us for the protocol and the latest representative certificate of analysis
- PrecautionsU.S. Patent. For in vitro research use only. Made in USA
- TechniqueRNAs are to store at -70 C
- Alternative techniquesamples
CS-114-100 | RNA STAT-50LS (for liquid samples), 100mlsize: 100ml | Place ask USD
CS-115-200 | RNA STAT-50LS (for liquid samples), 200mlsize: 200ml | Place ask USD
- Catalog numberCS-115-200
- PricePlace ask USD
- OrderingIf you wish to order the RNA STAT-50 FOR LIQUID SAMPLES, please include the Cat. #CS-115-200 and desired quantity with your shipping and billing details to your purchase order.
- Additional descriptionSTAT proteins are phosphorylated by receptor related kinases and for homo or hetero dimers. JAK-STAT pathways are signaling to the nucleus of the cell.
- Gene target
- Short nameRNA STAT-50LS (for liquid samples) 200ml
- Alternative nameRNA Signal transducer and activation on transcription-50LS (to measure liquid samples), 200ml
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesterol O-acyltransferase 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- sterol O-acyltransferase (acyl-Coenzyme A: cholesterol acyltransferase) 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-11-04
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- PubMedSTAT6 is required for IL-4-IL-13-dependent SOCS-1 expression in A549 human lung adenocarcinoma cells; three identified STAT6-binding motifs in the SOCS-1 promoter cooperate to induce maximal transcription.The present study confirmed that both Fas/FasL signaling and SOCS1 promoted the high glucose induced mitochondrial dysfunction and apoptosis; results implies the key regulatory role of Fas signaling and SOCS in diabetic retinopathyThese data suggest that SOCS-1 inhibits high glucose-induced overexpression of TGF-beta1 and synthesis of fibronectin in human mesangial cells, which may be via JAK/STAT pathway.SOCS-1 gene methylation was significantly more frequent in multiple myeloma than in Monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance.Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in SOCS1 gene is associated with chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia.SOCS-1 and SOCS-3 can prevent tubulointerstitial fibrosis by inhibiting TEMT, which may be connected with the activation of STAT1 and STAT3Obese subjects showed a decreased ability to produce IFN-alpha and IFN-beta in response to TLR ligands; this response was associated with increased basal levels of SOCS3 but not SOCS1.The purpose of this study was to investigate the relationship between methylation of SOCS-1 and sustained virologic response in chronic hepatitis C patients treated with pegylated interferon-alpha and ribavirin.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
CS-113-50 | RNA STAT-50LS (for liquid samples), 50mlsize: 50ml | Place ask USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies