ReadiLink Peroxidase HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit Optimized for Labeling Protein
ReadiLink Peroxidase HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit Optimized for Labeling Protein is available 2 times from Aat labs
5504 | ReadiLink Peroxidase (HRP) Antibody Conjugation Kit *Optimized for Labeling 1 mg Protein*size: 1 kit | 814.06 USD
5503 | ReadiLink Peroxidase (HRP) Antibody Conjugation Kit *Optimized for Labeling 100 ug Protein*size: 1 kit | 254.53 USD
- Catalog number5503
- Price254.53 USD
- Size1 kit
- DescriptionReadiLink Peroxidase (HRP) Antibody Conjugation Kit *Optimized for Labeling 100 ug Protein* is a ready to use kit which is designed to save considerably more assay time when compared to the alternative indoor methods. The easy to follow and user friendly protocol will guide you through each step.
- TipsThe liquid components of the ReadiLink Peroxidase (HRP) Antibody Conjugation Kit *Optimized for Labeling 100 ug Protein* may get entrapped on the walls and seal of the tubes. Before starting the assay briefly spin the vials on a centrifuge to ensure that all of the content is on the bottom. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate protein components thus reducing the kits performance. Some of the components of the ReadiLink Peroxidase (HRP) Antibody Conjugation Kit *Optimized for Labeling 100 ug Protein* may be photosensitive, therefore exposing them to bright light should be avoided.
- Gene target
- Short nameReadiLink ( ) Antibody Conjugation Kit *Optimized for Labeling 100 Protein*
- Alternative nameReadiLink Peroxidase (horseradish peroxidase) (Antibody to) Conjugation reagent *Optimized to measure Labeling 100 ug Protein*
- ConceptScope note:Use of written, printed, or graphic materials upon or accompanying a drug container or wrapper. It includes contents, indications, effects, dosages, routes, methods, frequency and duration of administration, warnings, hazards, contraindications, side effects, precautions, and other relevant information.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedKIT and PDGFRbeta gatekeeper mutations are involved in tumor progression and are resistant to imatinib, but are inhibited by sorafenibthe potential of circulating lineage negative c-kit positive (Lin- c-kit+), GFP+ bone marrow-derived stem cells to differentiate into cardiac myocytes in myocardial infarcts and regenerate myocardium and arteriolesc-kit-positive, ICC-like cells are present in the urinary tract but appear to be restricted to the proximal ureter of this murine species.Truncated c-kit potential role in the self-renewal, proliferation, and/or differentiation of HSC and multipotent progenitors.Loss of Kit-low progenitors, reduced stem cell factor and high oxidative stress underlie gastric dysfunction in progeric mice.Data from mutant/heterozygote mice suggest balance between c-Kit and Fas (tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 6) signaling is critical in pancreatic beta-cell survival/function; diabetes develops early in mice without c-Kit and Fas.Data indicate that mast cell (MC) model provides a system to delineate how MC function is modulated by native and mutated KIT and for the identification of novel inhibitors of these processes.data indicate that endogenous GAL1 supports plasma cell survival and participates in the regulation of the humoral immune response.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aat they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- ConjugatePeroxidases with EC number 1.11.1.x are catalyzing the reaction of ROOR' + electron donor (2 e−) + 2H+ → ROH + R'OH
- French translationanticorps
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp