Rabex-5 Blocking Peptide
Rabex-5 Blocking Peptide is available 0 time from Biovision labs
- Gene ID5058
- Formulation50 µg (0.5 mg/ml) in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Antibody TargetRabex-5
- Shippinggel pack
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml
- Storage Temp.-20 °C
- AppearanceColorless liquid
- Research UseFor Rersearch Use Only! Not to be used in humans.
- Shelf Life1 year
- HandlingThe peptide solution should be gently mixed before use.
- TestYou can block the antibody by the specific target amino acid sequence of peptide.
- Propertiesblocking peptide
- DescriptionPeptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- Gene target
- Short nameRabex-5 Blocking Peptide
- Techniqueblocking peptide, Blocking, peptide
- Alternative nameRabex-5 inhibiting short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquecontrol