Rabbit Anti Human Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Protein
Rabbit Anti Human Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Protein is available 5 times from Comptech labs
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support every day between 9am and 6pm local time via LiveChat service, by email or phone to request the datasheet, certificate of analysis and MSDS file
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestCompTech supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by CompTech. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. CompTech adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- Techniqueanti-Human, Polyclonal, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
A218 | Rabbit Anti-Human C3a Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Proteinsize: 1.0 ml/vial | 316.14 USD
- Catalog numberA218
- Price316.14 USD
- Size1.0 ml/vial
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMeddetermination of whether the levels of complement factors C3a, C4a, and C5a are elevated at the site of inflammation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and in asthmaSignificantly more transcripts encoding alternative pathway components factor B, C3 and properdin, and C3a receptor and C5a receptor were detected in grade 3 versus grade 0 or 1 biopsies of human cardiac allografts.In patients with IgAN, urinary and renal C3a and C5a and renal expression of C3aR and C5aR are significantly correlated with the activity and severity of renal injury.results indicate that normal human hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells express functional C3aR and that the C3aR-C3a axis sensitizes the responses of these cells to SDF-1Mutant gonococci lacking the pilin glycan did not bind to the I-domain when it is in a closed, low-affinity conformation and cannot induce an active conformation to complement receptor 3 during pex cell challenge.shows that both beta-arrestin-1 and beta-arrestin-2 play a novel and shared role in inhibiting G protein-dependent ERK1/2 phosphorylation. These findings reveal a new level of complexity for C3aR regulation by beta-arrestins in human mast cellssignificantly decreased expression of C3aR mRNA and protein expression in placentas with preeclampsia compared to controls
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
A206 | Rabbit Anti-Human C4a Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Proteinsize: 1.0 ml/vial | 316.14 USD
A221 | Rabbit Anti-Human rC5a Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Proteinsize: 1.0 ml/vial | 316.14 USD
A227 | Rabbit Anti-Human SC5b-9 Neo (lgG) Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Proteinsize: 0.25 ml/vial | 319.83 USD
A260 | Rabbit Anti-Human Vitronectin Polyclonal Antiserum to Complement Proteinsize: 1.0 ml/vial | 205.43 USD