Mouse Transcription Factors qPCR array
Mouse Transcription Factors qPCR array is available 1 time from Anygenes labs
ANGNM-TF1M1 | Mouse Transcription Factors qPCR arraysize: 1 x 96 well primer plate | 213.01 USD
- GenesAr, Ctnnb1, Rb1, Fos, Jun, Kcnh8, Stat1, Stat3, Stat5a, Foxg1, Creb1, Crebbp, Hnf1a, Id1, Myc, Smad1, Smad4, Smad5, Smad9, Sp1, Nfkb1, Ppara, Rela, Arnt, Hif1a, Nfat5, Nfatc2, Nfatc3, Nfatc4, Gli1, Hnf4a, Tcf7l2, Trp53, Hdac1, Cebpa, Stat4, Stat5b, Atf2, Max, Mef2a, Atf4, Jund, Mef2c, Nr3c1, Rel, Stat2, Stat6, Atf1, Atf3, Cebpb, Cebpg, Dr1, E2f1, E2f6, Egr1, Esr1, Ets1, Ets2, Foxa2, Gata1, Gata2, Gata3, Gtf2b, Gtf2f1, Hand1, Hand2, Hoxa5, Hsf1, Irf1, Junb, Mef2b, Myf5, Myod1, Nanos2, Nfyb, Pax6, Pou2af1, Pparg, Clasrp, Sp3, Tbp, Tfap2a, Tgif1, Yy1.
- Sequence disclosureWe do not standard disclose the sequence of our carefully selected and oprimized RT PCR primers.
- Excel templateWe will supply you with a microsoft excel template to analyse the qPCR results and see the activation, or supression of genes of interestof your profiler.
- DistributionGentaur ensures worldwide distribution of Mouse Transcription Factors qPCR array except for spain
- DescriptionMore than 1 can be supplied by AnyGenes.The activation of transcription factor subunits is the first step of gene expression, in which a particular segment of DNA is copied into RNA (mRNA) by the enzyme RNA polymerases. Transcription factors, unites and elongations can be RNA and DNA nucleic acids, base pairs of nucleotides . Converting from DNA to RNA is made by enzymatic reactions. During transcription, a DNA sequence is read by an RNA polymerase, which produces a complementary, anti-parallel RNA strand called a primary transcript. Transcriptions are key functions in signal transduction pathways. Signaling ligand binding transcription factors play an important role in transduction cascades.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Transcription Factors qPCR array
- Techniquearray, Mouse
- Alternative nameMouse Transcription Factors Quantitative real-time PCR test reagent array
- Alternative techniquearrays