Mouse Transcription factor MafF Maff
Mouse Transcription factor MafF Maff is available 4 times from Mbs recombinant labs
GEN1065093.E.coli | Mouse Transcription factor MafF (Maff)size: 1000ug | 1740.48 USD
GEN1065093.Yeast | Mouse Transcription factor MafF (Maff)size: 1000ug | 2319.49 USD
GEN1065093.Baculovirus | Mouse Transcription factor MafF (Maff)size: 100ug | 1740.48 USD
GEN1065093.Mammalian Cell | Mouse Transcription factor MafF (Maff)size: 100ug | 2319.49 USD
- Long nameRecombinant Mouse Transcription factor MafF (Maff)
- Alternative namestranscription factor MafF; Transcription factor MafF; transcription factor MafF; V-maf musculoaponeurotic fibrosarcoma oncogene homolog F; avian musculoaponeurotic fibrosarcoma virus (v-maf) AS42 oncogene, protein F; v-maf musculoaponeurotic fibrosarcoma oncogene family, protein F (avian); V-maf musculoaponeurotic fibrosarcoma oncogene homolog F
- Gene nameMaff
- Other gene namesMaff; Maff;
- Product categoryRecombinant Proteins
- Available also expressed in:E Coli ; Yeast ; Baculovirus ; Mammalian Cell
- PurityGreater than 90% (determined by SDS-PAGE)
- FormLyophilized protein
- StorageThis protein can be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time it is recommended to keep the protein frozen at -40 or -80 degrees Celsius. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they might denaturate the polypeptide chains.
- ApplicationsThis protein can be used as a positive control for applications such as ELISA, IFA, RIA, Western Blot, etc.
- DescriptionAplha, transcription related growth factors and stimulating factors or repressing nuclear factors are complex subunits of proteins involved in cell differentiation. Complex subunit associated factors are involved in hybridoma growth, Eosinohils, eritroid proliferation and derived from promotor binding stimulating subunits on the DNA binding complex. NFKB 105 subunit for example is a polypetide gene enhancer of genes in B cells.The activation of transcription factor subunits is the first step of gene expression, in which a particular segment of DNA is copied into RNA (mRNA) by the enzyme RNA polymerases. Transcription factors, unites and elongations can be RNA and DNA nucleic acids, base pairs of nucleotides . Converting from DNA to RNA is made by enzymatic reactions. During transcription, a DNA sequence is read by an RNA polymerase, which produces a complementary, anti-parallel RNA strand called a primary transcript. Transcriptions are key functions in signal transduction pathways. Signaling ligand binding transcription factors play an important role in transduction cascades.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Transcription factor MafF (Maff)
- Alternative nameMouse Transcription factor MafF (Maff)
- Alternative techniquemurine
DERL3 NT Degradation in Endoplasmic Reticulum Protein 3 DERtrin 3 Der1 like Protein 3 C22orf14 DER3 LLN2 Derlin 3 DERL3
Recombinant Pyrococcus horikoshii Ornithine carbamoyltransferase argF Ornithine carbamoyltransferase argF