Mouse Monoclonal [clone 9C4] (IgG1,k) to Human ACKR3 / CXCR7 Antibody
Mouse Monoclonal [clone 9C4] (IgG1,k) to Human ACKR3 / CXCR7 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN249191 | Mouse Monoclonal [clone 9C4] (IgG1,k) to Human ACKR3 / CXCR7 Antibodysize: 50ug | 680.04 USD
- Also known asACKR3 / CXCR7 / RDC1
- Other namesatypical chemokine receptor 3; Atypical chemokine receptor 3; atypical chemokine receptor 3; G protein-coupled receptor; chemokine orphan receptor 1; G-protein coupled receptor 159; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 7; chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 7; G-protein coupled receptor RDC1 homolog; atypical chemokine receptor 3; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 7; CXC-R7; CXCR-7; Chemokine orphan receptor 1; G-protein coupled receptor 159; G-protein coupled receptor RDC1 homolog; RDC-1
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameACKR3
- Gene name synonimsCXCR7; RDC1
- Other gene namesACKR3; ACKR3; RDC1; CXCR7; RDC-1; CMKOR1; CXC-R7; CXCR-7; GPR159; CMKOR1; CXCR7; GPR159; RDC1; CXC-R7; CXCR-7; RDC-1
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1,k
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHuman RDC1 / CXCR7; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodProtein A Purified
- Form/AppearancePBS, pH 7.2, 50% glycerol
- Concentration1 miligram per 1 mililiter
- Storage and shippingFor optimal long term storage, the antibody should be kept at -20 degrees Celsius.
- Tested applications:Immunohistochemistry (IHC - Paraffin), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS, Neutralization
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal [clone 9C4] (IgG1,k) ACKR3 / CXCR7 Antibody
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal [clonality 9C4] (IgG1,k) to H. sapiens ACKR3 / chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 7 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 7, CXCR7 and IDBG-84146 and ENSG00000144476 and 57007, C-X-C chemokine binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr7 and IDBG-179969 and ENSMUSG00000044337 and 12778, CXCR7 and IDBG-642053 and ENSBTAG00000018424 and 509585
- Clone name9C4
Supplier:AS ONE INTERNATIONAL
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL