Mouse Monoclonal [clone 6A9] (IgG1,k) to Human CBS Antibody
Mouse Monoclonal [clone 6A9] (IgG1,k) to Human CBS Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN246317 | Mouse Monoclonal [clone 6A9] (IgG1,k) to Human CBS Antibodysize: 50ug | 779.62 USD
- Also known asCBS
- Other namescystathionine beta-synthase; Cystathionine beta-synthase; cystathionine beta-synthase; beta-thionase; serine sulfhydrase; methylcysteine synthase; cystathionine-beta-synthase; Beta-thionase; Serine sulfhydrase
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameCBS
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesCBS; CBS; HIP4; N/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1,k
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHuman CBS; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodProtein A Purified
- Form/AppearancePBS, pH 7.2
- Storage and shippingAfter aliquoting the antibody should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time, storage at -80 degrees Celsius is recommended. Cycles of freezing and thawing may destroy the polypeptide chains of the antibodies and should be avoided.
- Tested applications:Immunohistochemistry (IHC - Paraffin), Western Blot (WB), ELISA (EIA)
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse Monoclonal [clone 6A9] (IgG1,k) CBS Antibody
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameMouse monoclonal [clonality 6A9] (IgG1,k) to H. sapiens CBS (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Clone name6A9
Recombinant Chlamydia trachomatis serovar A Polyribonucleotide nucleotidyltransferase (pnp), partial
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Calnexin Recombinant Human CANX FLJ26570 IP90 Major histocompatibility complex class I antigen binding protein p88 p90