Guinea pig D3R/DRD3 (Dopamine Receptor D3) ELISA Kit
Guinea pig D3R/DRD3 (Dopamine Receptor D3) ELISA Kit is available 0 time from Mybiosource labs
- Other sizeplease contact us to order other different size
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- DescriptionGuinea pig ELISA kits for plasma and sera samples are used to study human genes through the guinea pig model (Cavia porcellus), also called the cavy rodent model. After mouzes and rats Guinea pigs are easy in maintained laboratory animals. cDNAs of Guinea pigs are also very popular.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- AboutPigs and the smaller guinea pigs are frequent used as models for humans.
- Gene target
- Short nameD3R/DRD3 (Dopamine Receptor D3) ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- SpeciesGuinea Pig
- Alternative nameGuinea swine D3R/dopamine receptor D3 (Dopamine Receptor D3) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, dopamine receptor D3, D3DR and ETM1 and FET1, DRD3 and IDBG-50672 and ENSG00000151577 and 1814, dopamine neurotransmitter receptor activity, Plasma membranes, Drd3 and IDBG-161124 and ENSMUSG00000022705 and 13490, DRD3 and IDBG-632626 and ENSBTAG00000002132 and 537043