Goat E heavy epsilon chain conjugated
Goat E heavy epsilon chain conjugated is available 5 times from Agisera labs
AS10 750 | Goat, E heavy (epsilon chain), ALP conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 427.21 USD
AS10 756 | Goat, E heavy (epsilon chain), ALP conjugated, min. cross-reactivity to bovine/mouse/rabbit serumsize: 0.5 mg | 446.05 USD
AS10 751 | Goat, E heavy (epsilon chain), Biotin conjugatedsize: 1 mg | 404.85 USD
AS10 757 | Goat, E heavy (epsilon chain), Biotin conjugated, min. cross-reactivity bovine/mouse/rabbit serumsize: 1 mg | 464.88 USD
- Catalog numberAS10 757
- Price464.88 USD
- Size1 mg
- Available ordering formatLiquid
- How to reconstituteSee included datasheet or contact our support service
- Storage conditionStore undiluted liquid at 2-8°C. Shelf life is 1 year from date of receipt.
- Verified applicationssuitable for all immunoassays applications
- Connected productsantibodies to human immunoglobulins
- Recommended dilutions for useoptimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator
- Verified reactivityhuman IgE heavy (epsilon chain)
- Possible reactivityhuman IgE heavy (epsilon chain)
- Supplementary informationNo reactivity is observed to light chains or non-IgE human serum proteins based on immunoelectrophoresis.No reactivity to bovine, mouse, rabbit serum based on immunoelectrophoresis.
- Scientific contextGoat anti-human IgE heavy (epsilon chain) is a secondary antibody conjugated to biotin which binds to human IgE heavy (epsilon chain) in immunological assays.
- Notesbiotin conjugate is supplied in 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 1 % (w/v) BSA, Protease/IgG free. Contains 0.05 % (w/v) sodium azide as preservative
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Mus musculus,Oryctolagus cuniculus
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- AboutRabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by agisera. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. agisera adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.Serum should be stored at +5°C
- DescriptionAzide Free Serum for cell culture FBS fetal bovine serum. Filtered serum for sterility. The polyclonal serum contains no red or white blood cells or clotting factors; it is the blood plasma not including the fibrinogens. Serum includes all proteins and antibodies not used in blood clotting (coagulation) and all the electrolytes, antibodies, antigens, hormones, and any exogenous substances like drugs and microorganisms. Plasmas on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat, E heavy (epsilon chain) conjugated, min. cross-reactivity /mouse/rabbit serum
- TechniqueRabbit, Mouse, serum, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine, E heavy (epsilon epitope), biotinilated coupled, Minimum cross-This (Antibody to) recognizes bovine/mouse/production species: rabbit blood serum
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
AS10 760 | Goat, E heavy (epsilon chain), HRP conjugated, min. cross-reactivity bovine/mouse/rabbit serumsize: 1 mg | 506.07 USD
- Immunogenpurified human IgE
- Raised inGoat
- PurificationAffinity purified goat IgG
- Molecular weight (expected | аpparent)see datasheet
- No reactivityno confirmed exceptions from predicted reactivity known in the moment
- Referencesto be added when available
- Protein numberRefer to NCBI
- TAIR numberRefer to NCBI