Goat C-X-C chemokine receptor type 3 (CXCR3) ELISA Kit
Goat C-X-C chemokine receptor type 3 (CXCR3) ELISA Kit is available 1 time from Abebio labs
AE48278GO-96 | Goat C-X-C chemokine receptor type 3 (CXCR3) ELISA Kitsize: 1x plate of 96 wells | 783.29 USD
- DescriptionGoat C-X-C chemokine receptor type 3 (CXCR3) ELISA Kit is manufactured by highest quality antibodies and plates to provide you with excellent and reproducible results in your work. The specifically designed buffers will ensure optimal conditions in each step from diluting the samples, through the incubation to washing.
- Storage and shippingStore and ship all of of the comptents of the EIA assay for Goat C-X-C chemokine receptor type 3 (CXCR3) on blue ice/ice packs at +4 degrees Celcius. Afoid freezing and especially freeze-thaw cycles as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains in the antibodies, standards and enzymes, thus reducing the activity and sensitivity of the kit.
- Advise tipsSmall volumes of the liquid components of the CXCR3 ELISA Kit may get caught on the vials' walls and seals. Prior to use, briefly centrifuge the vials to ensure that all of the vial's content is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionChemokines, chemokine receptors, ligands , motif chemokines and cytokines are supplied by abebio in 1.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat C-X-C chemokine receptor 3 (CXCR3) ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine C-X-C chemokine receptor classification 3 (chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 3) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 3, CD182 and CD183 and CKR-L2 and CMKAR3 and GPR9 and IP10-R and Mig-R and MigR, CXCR3 and IDBG-76333 and ENSG00000186810 and 2833, C-X-C chemokine binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr3 and IDBG-164788 and ENSMUSG00000050232 and 12766, CXCR3 and IDBG-635748 and ENSBTAG00000014798 and 497018