Goat Anti Mouse IgG
16x Goat Anti Mouse IgG found in Elabscience
- Antibody's raised inGoat
- CategorySecondary Antibodies
- HostGoat, The goat polyclonal antibodies are directed against human genes or rabbit or mouse IgGs (H +L) chain primary antibodies and conjugated for detection. It are very good secondary antibodies that are affinity purified and have a good affinity themselves too. Often KLH is coupled to the antigen so anti KLH can be present in the vial.
- SpeciesMouse, Goats, Mouses
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
SAEP041-1 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 mg 115.4 USD
SAEP051-200 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-AP200 μL 157.15 USD
SAEP051-100 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-AP100 μL 115.4 USD
SAEP051-1000 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-AP1000 μL 445.66 USD
SAEP030-200 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-Biotin200 μL 116.63 USD
SAEP030-100 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-Biotin100 μL 95.76 USD
SAEP030-1000 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-Biotin1000 μL 238.17 USD
SAEP011-1000 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-CY31000 μL 238.17 USD
SAEP011-100 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-CY3100 μL 95.76 USD
SAEP011-200 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-CY3200 μL 116.63 USD
SAEP021-100 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-FITC100 μL 95.76 USD
SAEP021-200 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-FITC200 μL 116.63 USD
SAEP021-1000 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-FITC1000 μL 238.17 USD
SAEP001-1000 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-HRP1000 μL 238.17 USD
SAEP001-200 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-HRP200 μL 116.63 USD
- Catalog numberSAEP001-200
- Price116.63 USD
- Size200 μL
- ApplicattionWestern Blot, ELISA
- Antibody's suplied with0,01M PBS(pH7,4),
- StorageStore at -20℃
- Maximal absorbance lengthTo be determined
- Maximal emission lengthTo be determined
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus, Mus musculus
- PropertiesHRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Short nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG-
- TechniqueMouse, antibody to, goats, IgGs, mouses
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to-Mouse Immunoglobulin G-horseradish peroxidase
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
SAEP001-100 | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG-HRP100 μL 95.76 USD