CD45RA, LCA, Clone: MEM 56, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, RPE/Cy5; flow
CD45RA, LCA, Clone: MEM 56, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, RPE/Cy5; flow is available 1 time from Accurate-monoclonals labs
- Alternative name 1CD45RA, LCA, Clone: MEM 56, Mab anti-Human, RPE/Cy5; flow
- Alternative name 2CD45RA, LCA, Clone: MEM 56, Mab antibody-Human, RPE/Cy5; flow
- Alternative name 3CD45RA, LCA, Clone: MEM 56, Mab antibody-Homo sapiens, RPE/Cy5; flow
- Alternative name 4anti-CD45RA LCA Clone: MEM 56flow
- Alternative name 5CD45RA LCA Clone: MEM 56flow
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestFlow cytometry uses monoclonal antibodies of specific affinity clones for cell counting, cell sorting and biomarker detection by suspending cells in a stream of fluid for Forward Scatter, FSC and side scatter, SSC analysis. Human PBMCs can be loaded with CFSE tracking dye after non adherent cell harvesting. Subsequently labeled with anti-CD antibodies, and analyzed by multiparameter flow cytometry. Two-parameter profiles of CD vs. CFSE; and another CD vs. FSC-W. We suggest to use FSC-H vs. FSC-A. FSC-A, FSC-H, FSC-W = area, height, and width of the forward 488 nm light scatter from the flow signal.Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCD45RA, LCA, Clone: MEM 56, Mouse Monoclonal antibody- RPE/
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse, Flow
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative nameCD45RA, LCA, clonality: MEM 56, Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to)-H. sapiens, RPE/cyanine 5; flow
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
YSRTMCA1720C | CD45RA, LCA, Clone: MEM 56, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, RPE/Cy5; flowsize: vial | Place ask USD
Recombinant Anaeromyxobacter dehalogenans 50S ribosomal protein L31 rpmE 50S ribosomal protein L31 rpmE
Recombinant Escherichia coli 3 phosphoshikimate 1 carboxyvinyltransferase aroA 3 phosphoshikimate 1 carboxyvinyltransferase aroA
Recombinant Yersinia pseudotuberculosis serotype IB Ribose 5 phosphate isomerase A rpiA Ribose 5 phosphate isomerase A rpiA