CD117 c kit Clone 3C1 Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody Mouse
CD117 c kit Clone 3C1 Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody Mouse is available 6 times from Accurate-monoclonals labs
ACL8933AP | CD117, c-kit, Clone: 3C1, Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Mousesize: 0.2mg | Place ask USD
ACL8933B-3 | CD117, c-kit, Clone: 3C1, Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Mouse, Biotinsize: 0.3mg | Place ask USD
ACL8933B | CD117, c-kit, Clone: 3C1, Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Mouse, Biotinsize: 0.1mg | Place ask USD
- Catalog numberACL8933B
- PricePlace ask USD
- Alternative name 1CD117, c-kit, Clone: 3C1, Rat Mab anti-Mouse, Biotin
- Alternative name 2CD117, c-kit, Clone: 3C1, Rat Mab antibody-Mouse, Biotin
- Alternative name 3CD117, c-kit, Clone: 3C1, Rattus norvegicus Mab antibody-Mus musculus, Biotin
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.Rats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus,Rattus norvegicus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCD117, c-kit, Clone: 3C1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Mouse,
- Alternative nameCD117, c-reagent, clonality: 3C1, Rat Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to)-Mouse, biotinilated
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameKIT proto-oncogene receptor tyrosine kinase
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- piebald trait
- v-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedDM diminishes circulating c-kit(+) cell number following hindlimb ischemia and inhibits SDF-1-mediated AKT phosphorylation and differentiation towards the endothelial phenotype of BM-derived c-kit(+) cellsSDF-1alpha signalling, via CXCR4 activation, up-regulated c-kit expression by inhibiting DNMT1 and DNMT3beta expression and global DNMT activity, and by subsequent demethylation of the c-kit gene.PKCdelta contributes to factor-independent growth of cells expressing the D814Y mutant, but negatively regulates SCF-induced growth of cells expressing wild-type Kitc-kit expression is detectable at a moderate to low protein level in biliary tract cancer. Imatinib mesilate exerts marked effects on tumor growth in vitro and in vitro dependent on the level of c-kit expression.mutations of Kit induced juvenile steatosis, associated with the downregulation of the three genes, VldlR, Lpin1 and Lpl, controlling lipid metabolism in the post-natal liver70% of KIT mutations in melanoma are located in four hotspots (L576, K642, W557-V560, and D816-A829) in mouse melanocyteswe identified important roles for the GATA-2 C-ZnF in bone marrow hematopoiesis via control of c-Kit expression and HSC/HSPC survival.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
ACL8933PE | CD117, c-kit, Clone: 3C1, Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Mouse, PEsize: 50 ug | Place ask USD
ACL8933PE-3 | CD117, c-kit, Clone: 3C1, Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Mouse, PEsize: 0.3mg | Place ask USD
ACL8933TC | CD117, c-kit, Clone: 3C1, Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Mouse, PE-Cy5size: 0.1mg | Place ask USD
- Alternative name 4anti-CD117 c-kit Clone: 3C1
- Alternative name 5CD117 c-kit Clone: 3C1
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Recombinant Sheep Corticotropin releasing factor receptor 1 CRHR1 Corticotropin releasing factor receptor 1 CRHR1