Cat C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4 (CXCR4) ELISA Kit
Cat C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4 (CXCR4) ELISA Kit is available 1 time from Abebio labs
AE48274CA-96 | Cat C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4 (CXCR4) ELISA Kitsize: 1x plate of 96 wells | 783.29 USD
- DescriptionCat C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4 (CXCR4) ELISA Kit is manufactured by highest quality antibodies and plates to provide you with excellent and reproducible results in your work. The specifically designed buffers will ensure optimal conditions in each step from diluting the samples, through the incubation to washing.
- Storage and shippingStore and ship all of of the comptents of the EIA assay for Cat C-X-C chemokine receptor type 4 (CXCR4) on blue ice/ice packs at +4 degrees Celcius. Afoid freezing and especially freeze-thaw cycles as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains in the antibodies, standards and enzymes, thus reducing the activity and sensitivity of the kit.
- Advise tipsSmall volumes of the liquid components of the CXCR4 ELISA Kit may get caught on the vials' walls and seals. Prior to use, briefly centrifuge the vials to ensure that all of the vial's content is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesFelix vulgaris genes or proteins used as antigen, synthetic peptide.E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- Additional descriptionChemokines, chemokine receptors, ligands , motif chemokines and cytokines are supplied by abebio in 1.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Gene target
- Short nameCat C-X-C chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4) ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative namecatalase C-X-C chemokine receptor classification 4 (chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, catalase, CAT and IDBG-39262 and ENSG00000121691 and 847, oxidoreductase activity, Plasma membranes, Cat and IDBG-193911 and ENSMUSG00000027187 and 12359, CAT and IDBG-636518 and ENSBTAG00000020980 and 531682, chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4, CD184 and D2S201E and FB22 and HM89 and HSY3RR and LAP-3 and LAP3 and LCR1 and LESTR and NPY3R and NPYR and NPYRL and NPYY3R and WHIM, CXCR4 and IDBG-71032 and ENSG00000121966 and 7852, ubiquitin binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr4 and IDBG-189999 and ENSMUSG00000045382 and 12767, CXCR4 and IDBG-642187 and ENSBTAG00000001060 and 281736
Supplier:Akro Albumins and cell culture