anti-Mouse IgG (H&L) - FITC (F(ab')2 Fragment) w/ counterstain - 3 ml
1x anti-Mouse IgG (H&L) - FITC (F(ab')2 Fragment) w/ counterstain - 3 ml found in virusys
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Mouse IgG (H&L) - FITC (F(ab')2 ) w/ counterstain - 3
- TechniqueF(ab')2 fragment, antibody to, F(ab')2 antibody fragments are the antigen binding variable regions obtained by enzymatic cutting of the parent IgG at neutral ph. f(ab')2 fragments, Fluorescein, IgGs, mouses
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mouse Immunoglobulin G (heavy and light chain) - fluorecein (F(Antibody')2 Fragment) w/ counterstain - 3 milliliter
- Alternative techniquesecondairy
AG002 | anti-Mouse IgG (H&L) - FITC (F(ab')2 Fragment) w/ counterstain - 3 mlsize: 1 item | 159.32 USD
- Catalog numberAG002
- Price159.32 USD
- Size1 item
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- Additional isotypeF(ab')2 Fragment Affinity-Purified Secondary Antibodies, Mouse IgG1 Fab and F(ab')2 Preparation Kit , Antibody fragments and scFv fragments, single chain variable fragments can be E. coli expressed. Fragment peptides for polyclonals give monoclonal like antibodies as the epitope is very small. IgG Fc and(ab)2 fragments are small and stable subunits of the antibody obtained by enzymatic digestion. Complement fragments, bp DNA fragments are common. Heavy & Light chains, IgG
- PropertiesThis virusys Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. virusys FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies