Anti human SAFB like transcription modulator PAb
Anti human SAFB like transcription modulator PAb is available 2 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS712536 | Anti-human SAFB-like, transcription modulator PAbsize: 150ul | 956.84 USD
- Catalog numberMBS712536
- Price956.84 USD
- similar_products1012561881 2021678613 3021678613 1012560280 1012555516 2012562192 1012560088 2012560087 1012562192 2012560280 2012555516 1012562191 1012560087 2012562191 2012559442 1012559443 2012559446 1012559442
1. Gene info
- Long gene namescaffold attachment factor B
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-01-27
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RNA binding motif containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
MBS712536 | Anti-human SAFB-like, transcription modulator PAbsize: 0.05 ml | 528.54 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-Rabbit anti-human SAFB-like, transcription modulator polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative name2Rabbit anti-human SAFB-like, transcription modulator PAb
- Alternative name3Lapin anti-Homo sapiens SAFB-like, transcription modulator polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative name4SAFB-like, transcription modulator
- Alternative name5SAFB-like; transcription modulator; SLTM; DKFZp762G052; FLJ10005; FLJ13213; Met
- Other namesSAFB-like transcription modulator isoform a; SAFB-like transcription modulator; SAFB-like transcription modulator; modulator of estrogen-induced transcription; SAFB-like, transcription modulator; Modulator of estrogen-induced transcription
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesSLTM; SLTM; Met; MET
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodAntigen Affinity Purified
- Storage and shippingLyophilized antibodies may be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol has to added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- Tested for:ELISA (EIA), Western Blot (WB), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.The activation of transcription factor subunits is the first step of gene expression, in which a particular segment of DNA is copied into RNA (mRNA) by the enzyme RNA polymerases. Transcription factors, unites and elongations can be RNA and DNA nucleic acids, base pairs of nucleotides . Converting from DNA to RNA is made by enzymatic reactions. During transcription, a DNA sequence is read by an RNA polymerase, which produces a complementary, anti-parallel RNA strand called a primary transcript. Transcriptions are key functions in signal transduction pathways. Signaling ligand binding transcription factors play an important role in transduction cascades.
- TestMBS Polyclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- SAFB-like, transcription modulator PAb
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens SAFB-like, transcription modulator polyclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies