Anti-Dopamine Transporter, Extracellular Loop 2 Antibody
Anti-Dopamine Transporter, Extracellular Loop 2 Antibody is available 1 time from Pf biologicals labs
239-P40006-100ul | Anti-Dopamine Transporter, Extracellular Loop 2 Antibodysize: 100ul | 647.01 USD
- Catalog number239-P40006-100ul
- Price647.01 USD
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedSensorimotor integration is altered in dopamine transporter knockout mutant mice, which display a reduced fore- and hind-limb mean stride length, impaired motor coordination on the pole test and reduced rearings in the open field.Thus male DAT knockout mice may provide a useful animal model for predicting the efficacy of novel drugs in treating psychiatric illnesses characterized by a dysregulated DA system.
- Entrez Gene
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Please contact us to check the latest availability or to request a quote. A discount may apply for larger quantities.
- OrderingIf you wish to order the Anti-Dopamine Transporter, Extracellular Loop 2 Antibody, please include the Cat. #P40006-100ul and desired quantity with your shipping and billing details to your order
- Technical filePlease inquire for the latest datasheet, certificate of analysis and SDS
- NoteDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in USA
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by PF Biologicals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Dopamine Transporter, Extracellular Loop 2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Dopamine Transporter, Extracellular Loop 2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies