Allograft Inflammatory Factor 1 (Aif1) ELISA Kit
Allograft Inflammatory Factor 1 (Aif1) ELISA Kit is available 1 time from Brter bioreagents labs
BRTH0106 | Allograft Inflammatory Factor 1 (Aif1) ELISA Kitsize: 1 kit/96-wells plate | 711.69 USD
- Catalog numberBRTH0106
- Price711.69 USD
- Size1 kit/96-wells plate
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameallograft inflammatory factor 1
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-07-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- EF-hand domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThese data indicate that AIF-1 mediates atherogenesis-initiated signaling and activation of macrophages.The molecular conformational change induced by Ca(2+)-binding of Iba1 is different from that found in the classical EF-hand proteins, which demonstrates that Iba1 has an unique molecular switching mechanism dependent on Ca(2+)-binding.AIF-1 can induce IL-6 secretion on mononuclear cells and fibroblast chemotaxis. AIF-1 may accordingly provide an attractive new target for antifibrotic therapy in SSc as well as Scl GVHD.This study demonstrated for the first time that allograft inflammatory factor-1(AIF-1) was expressed in uterus, and a correlation between AIF-1 production and fetal resorption in mice.AIF-1/Iba1 can be regarded a "pan-macrophage marker" because, except for alveolar macrophages, all subpopulations of macrophages examined express AIF-1/Iba1.Iba1 was heavily expressed in the VM-M2, VM-M3 and RAW cells, but was mostly undetectable in the VM-NM1 cells and the AC cells. These findings support the microglial/macrophage origin of the metastatic VM-M2, VM-M3 tumor cells.AIF-1 was overexpressed in the liver of BALB/c mice infected with S. japonicum, and the interaction between AIF-1 and TNF-alpha or other cytokines played an important role in the pathogenesis and progression of hepatic schistosomiasis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Reacts withHuman
- AntigenAllograft Inflammatory Factor 1 (Aif1)
- Storage conditionsGentaur/Genprice team of specialist recommend you to follow strickly the protocol for storage of the EIA kit for Human Allograft Inflammatory Factor 1 (Aif1) .Prepare small work solutions from the standard reagents to avoid processes of freezing and thawing.
- TipsThe product EIA kit for Human Allograft Inflammatory Factor 1 (Aif1) is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intented to be used for in vitro diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- DescriptionAplha, transcription related growth factors and stimulating factors or repressing nuclear factors are complex subunits of proteins involved in cell differentiation. Complex subunit associated factors are involved in hybridoma growth, Eosinohils, eritroid proliferation and derived from promotor binding stimulating subunits on the DNA binding complex. NFKB 105 subunit for example is a polypetide gene enhancer of genes in B cells.
- Gene target
- Short nameAllograft Inflammatory Factor 1 (Aif1) ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative nameAllograft Inflammatory Factor 1 (allograft inflammatory factor 1) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, allograft inflammatory factor 1, AIF-1 and IBA1 and IRT-1 and IRT1, AIF1 and IDBG-78190 and ENSG00000204472 and 199, actin filament binding, nuclei, Aif1 and IDBG-177226 and ENSMUSG00000024397 and 11629, AIF1 and IDBG-634144 and ENSBTAG00000020554 and 280989
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT