High-purity Taq DNA Polymerase, 5u/ul
- Catalog numberHTD0078-0001
- Product nameHigh-purity Taq DNA Polymerase, 5u/ul
- Availability and orderingPlease contact Gentaur/Genprice team to check availability and to request a quote
- RemarksThis product is still available to order. Please contact us for more information.
- NoteThis product is produced in USA according to the goods manufacturing practices and is designed specifically for Research Use Only.
- Gene target
- Short name-purity Taq DNA Polymerase, 5u/ul
- Techniquedna, Thermus Aquaticus or TAQ polymerase is a very robust enzyme that lacks endomuclease proof-reading. biobasics TAQ has a far higher yield that other polymerases. TAQ is perfect for verificative PCR in an agarose gel. The bands in which positive primers and a negative control are included need to be compared to a DNA 100 bp molecular weight ladder. For proofreading mixes with pfu are required. It is supplied in 1
- Alternative nameHigh-purity Taq Desoxyribonucleic acid polymerizing enzyme, 5u/ul
- ConceptRegistry number:EC 2.7.7.-Scope note:A heat stable DNA-DIRECTED DNA POLYMERASE from the bacteria Thermus aquaticus. It is widely used for the amplification of genes through the process of POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION. EC 2.7.7.-.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersimmunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, drug effects, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution, ultrastructure
- Entrez Gene