- Catalog number63-56978926
- Product nameLithium trifluoromethanesulfonate
- Size5 g
- CAS number[33454-82-9]
- AvailabilityPlease contact Gentaur/Genprice to check the latest availability
- OrderingFor ordering the Lithium trifluoromethanesulfonate please use the Catalogue ID#56978926 in your purchase order among with the desired quantity, your shipping and billing addresses, as well applicable VAT number. Please contact Gentaur for bulk or larger quantity, a discount may apply.
- Technical filesPlease contact our technical support to request the latest datasheet, certificate of analysis or the material safety datasheet
- Gene target
- Short nameLithium trifluoromethanesulfonate
- Alternative nameLithium trifluoromethanesulfonate
- ConceptRegistry number:9FN79X2M3FScope note:An element in the alkali metals family. It has the atomic symbol Li, atomic number 3, and atomic weight [6.938; 6.997]. Salts of lithium are used in treating BIPOLAR DISORDER.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersimmunology, pharmacokinetics, physiology, therapeutic use, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, classification, economics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution
- PubMedNCLX, but not LETM1, mediates Ca(2+) extrusion from mitochondria. By controlling the duration of matrix Ca(2+) elevations, NCLX contributes to the regulation of NAD(P)H production and to the conversion of Ca(2+) signals into redox changes.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function