- Catalog numberA018-50g
- Product nameL-Alanyl-L-Glutamine
- Size50 g
- SupplierEvoPure Toku-E
- Chemical formulaC8H15N3O4
- CAS number39537-23-0
- Transportation conditionsShip the vials at ambient temperature.
- Storage TempUpon receipt place and keep the vial refrigerated in temperature ranges between 1 and 9 degrees Celcius.
- Gene target
- Short nameL-Alanyl-L-Glutamine
- Alternative nameL-Alanyl-L-Glutamine
- ConceptRegistry number:0RH81L854JScope note:A non-essential amino acid present abundantly throughout the body and is involved in many metabolic processes. It is synthesized from GLUTAMIC ACID and AMMONIA. It is the principal carrier of NITROGEN in the body and is an important energy source for many cells.CASN1 number:Glutamine
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersanalogs & derivatives, immunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, drug effects, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution
- Entrez Gene