Helix 150 Mat
- Catalog numberCV0008-1
- Product nameHelix 150 Mat
- SupplierBullet Blenders
- Bulletblenders sonication useAccessory
- The use of this ultrasonic sonicatorShaker
- Weight of the sonicator or reagent1
- Harmonized code of the instrument9018.90.8000
- Nature of the sonication instrument or reagent for cell lyzisRemovable non-slip mat for Helix 150 orbital shakers.
- Unit of homogenizing sonnicator soldeach
- Technical cell or tissue disruptionHomogenisation and disruption can be achieved by the mechanical Bullet blenders in a simular way but with less heating as with sonicators for cellular disruption and lysis. Instread of using sonication with utrasonic disruption of cells or tissues, the bullet blender technique and bullet blender gold will use gentle and heat absent cell lysis. Bullet Blenders can use more than 50gr of cell quantities. Homogenisers of French press for e.Coli lysation are less performant than bullet blenders even with 2 passages at 15,000 psi! DNAse can be added to preserve DNA for degradation for Epigenetics applications or for PCR.
- Gene target
- Short nameHelix 150 Mat
- Alternative nameHelix 150 Mat
- ConceptScope note:A genus of chiefly Eurasian and African land snails including the principal edible snails as well as several pests of cultivated plants.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersanatomy & histology, classification, cytology, drug effects, embryology, enzymology, genetics, growth & development, immunology, metabolism, microbiology, parasitology, pathogenicity, physiology, radiation effects, ultrastructure, chemistry, virology
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function