Glycine Running Buffer
- Catalog numberGRB
- Product nameGlycine Running Buffer
- Size1 EA
- CategorySOLUTIONS (BUFFERS)
- Product contentsThis product comes with 10X concentrated Running Buffer for native protein separation, 500 ml
- Ordering informationIf you wish to order this product, please send us by email or by fax an official purchase order including your full shipping and billing information. Contact us if you need first a quotation. Delivery for USA and Europe next week if an order is received before Friday 2 pm.
- DescriptionBuffering solutions are useful to keep the pH range sable when using this reagent of GEBA.
- Gene target
- Short nameGlycine Running
- Alternative nameGlycine Running solution
- ConceptRegistry number:TE7660XO1CScope note:A non-essential amino acid. It is found primarily in gelatin and silk fibroin and used therapeutically as a nutrient. It is also a fast inhibitory neurotransmitter.CASN1 number:2-aminoacetic acid
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersanalogs & derivatives, immunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, drug effects, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution
- Entrez Gene