DNA Spotting Buffer
- Catalog number440010
- Product nameDNA Spotting Buffer
- Size1000 ul
- Product typereagent for microarray spotting procedures
- Product detailsThe product DNA Spotting Bufferrepresents an optimized spotting solution for DNA and oligonucleotide microarray applications. The spotting buffer is an advanced formula for stabilizing nucleic acides and decreasing evaporation, having both optimal viscidity and surface tension for contact spotting on various coated glass substrates.
- DescriptionBuffering solutions are useful to keep the pH range sable when using this reagent of kapitalbio.
- Gene target
- Short nameDNA Spotting
- Alternative nameDesoxyribonucleic acid Spotting solution
- ConceptScope note:A method of detection of the number of cells in a sample secreting a specific molecule. With this method, a population of cells are plated over top of the immunosorbent substrate that captures the secreted molecules.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene