- Catalog numberC33SP1028-25
- Product nameC4 Complement
- Size25 tests
- Price106.00 EUR
- DescriptionNephelometry reagent for detection of C4 Complement in samples
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Indicated price is per set. For price per ml or bulk quantity please contact us
- OrderingIf you wish to order C4 Complement (Cat. #C33SP1028), please contact us to request a quote. For direct ordering, please send your purchase order, with your shipping and billing information, by email or by Fax.
- PrecautionsNephelometry reagent designed for Research Use Only. Manufactured in Europe.
- Gene targetC4 Complement
- Short nameC4 Complement
- Alternative nameC4 Complement
- ConceptScope note:A glycoprotein that is central in both the classical and the alternative pathway of COMPLEMENT ACTIVATION. C3 can be cleaved into COMPLEMENT C3A and COMPLEMENT C3B, spontaneously at low level or by C3 CONVERTASE at high level. The smaller fragment C3a is an ANAPHYLATOXIN and mediator of local inflammatory process. The larger fragment C3b binds with C3 convertase to form C5 convertase.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersimmunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, drug effects, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution, ultrastructure
- PubMedMPO released from neutrophils and immune complexes composed of MPO and anti-MPO antibody may play some pathogenetic role in MPO-ANCA-associated glomerulonephritis.This study did not detect an association between individual age-related macular degeneration risk genotypes and the putatively protective macular pigments, or serum concentrations of its constituent carotenoidsstudy reports a cocrystal structure of a CR2(SCR1-2):C3d complex at 3.2 angstrom resolution in which the interaction interfaces differ markedly from the previously published structure and are consistent with the biochemical dataA premature termination codon in the C3 gene results in a lack of the protein in serum, correlating with acceleration of C3 mRNA decay in fibroblasts consistent with a nonsense-codon-mediated decay process.data cast new light on the mechanism of complement-mediated tissue injury in nonimmunological disordersC4BP binds to jeopardized cardiomyocytes early after acute myocardial infarct and co-localizes to other well known markers such as complemenb 3b.This study showed that resistant arterial hypertension is characterized by higher levels of complement C3a and complement C3b and a negative correlation between circulating C3a and endothelial progenitor cells.studies implicate alternative pathway dysregulation in a spectrum of rare renal diseases that includes GN-C3 and dense deposit diseaseA strong positive correlation was found between C3 polymorphism and MI estimating that the risk of myocardial infarction is significantly increased among patients with C3*F allele of this polymorphism.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function