Bile Esculin Azide Agar
- Catalog numberC16MM1015
- Product nameBile Esculin Azide Agar
- Size500 g
- Price196.00 EUR
- DescriptionThe Bile Esculin Azide Agar is used for selective isolation and presumptive identification of faecal Streptococci species
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Indicated price is per box. For price per pcs or bulk quantity please contact us
- OrderingIf you wish to order Bile Esculin Azide Agar (Cat. #C16MM1015), please contact us to request a quote. For direct ordering, please send your purchase order, with your shipping and billing information, by email or by Fax.
- Technical filePlease contact us to receive the datasheet, the user manual or the latest certificate of analysis
- PrecautionsDehydrated culture media designed for Research Use Only. Manufactured in Europe.
- Additional descriptionSodium azide NaN3 is often used to prevent antibody degradation in 0,02% W/V concentrations. Tody laboratories supplies azide free antibodies on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameBile Esculin Agar
- Alternative nameBile Esculin Azide media gelling agent
- ConceptScope note:Electrophoresis in which agar or agarose gel is used as the diffusion medium.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene