Amyloid β-Protein ( 1-15 ) 25mg
- Catalog numberA1003-25
- Product nameAmyloid β-Protein ( 1-15 ) 25mg
- This substance is also known asAmyloid β-Protein ( 1-15 ) 25 milligrams of pure chemical substance for laboratory research.
- This product has a molecular weight of g/mol1826.86
- The molecular formula isC78H107N25O27
- CAS number183745-81-5
- Gene target
- Short nameAmyloid β-Protein ( 1-15 ) 25mg
- Alternative nameAmyloid β-Protein ( 1-15 ) 25mg
- ConceptScope note:A fibrous protein complex that consists of proteins folded into a specific cross beta-pleated sheet structure. This fibrillar structure has been found as an alternative folding pattern for a variety of functional proteins. Deposits of amyloid in the form of AMYLOID PLAQUES are associated with a variety of degenerative diseases. The amyloid structure has also been found in a number of functional proteins that are unrelated to disease.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersimmunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, drug effects, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution, ultrastructure
- Entrez Gene