ZNF206 Antibody Conjugated
7x ZNF206 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenZNF206
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ZNF206.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ZNF206
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundZinc-finger proteins contain DNA-binding domains and have a wide variety of functions, most of which encompass some form of transcriptional activation or repression. ZNF206 (zinc finger protein 206), also known as ZSCAN10 (zinc finger and SCAN domain containing 10), is a 725 amino acid protein that contains one SCAN box domain and 14 C2H2-type zinc fingers. Localized to the nucleus, ZNF206 is thought to play a role in transcriptional regulation events. The gene encoding ZNF206 maps to human chromosome 16, which encodes over 900 genes and comprises nearly 3% of the human genome. The GAN gene is located on chromosome 16 and, with mutation, may lead to giant axonal neuropathy, a nervous system disorder characterized by increasing malfunction with growth. The rare disorder Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome is also associated with chromosome 16, as is Crohn's disease, which is a gastrointestinal inflammatory condition.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsZfp206; Zinc finger and SCAN domain-containing protein 10; Zinc Finger Protein 206; ZSCAN10.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13605R-Biotin | ZNF206 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-13605R-Cy3 | ZNF206 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-13605R-Cy5 | ZNF206 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-13605R-Cy5.5 | ZNF206 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13605R-Cy5.5
- Price427.11 USD
- Long nameZNF206 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameZNF206 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameZNF206 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namezinc finger and SCAN domain containing 10
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- zinc finger protein 206
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-03-09
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- SCAN domain containing
- Zinc fingers C2H2-type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-13605R-Cy7 | ZNF206 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-13605R-FITC | ZNF206 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-13605R-HRP | ZNF206 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
PLK1 Phosphorylated Thr210 STPK13 Polo like Kinase 1 Serine Threonine protein Kinase 13 Serine Threonine protein Kinase PLK1 PLK PLK 1