ZIC5 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
1x ZIC5 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- Long nameZIC5 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenZIC5
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ZIC5.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ZIC5
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundZic5 (zinc finger protein of the cerebellum 5) is a C2H2 zinc finger transcription factor that influences development of the neural crest. Zic family members are abundant in developing and adult cerebellum. Zic family members are important during development, and have been associated with X-linked visceral heterotaxy and holoprosencephaly type 5. Zic5 is closely linked to Zic2, a related family member on chromosome 13.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- Synonymszic5; ZIC5_HUMAN; Zinc finger protein of the cerebellum 5; Zinc finger protein ZIC 5.
- Gene target
- Short nameZIC5 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameZIC5 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12147R-Cy3 | ZIC5 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12147R-Cy3
- Price428.05 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the ZIC5 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameZic family member 5
- Synonyms gene name
- Zic family member 5 (odd-paired homolog, Drosophila)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-01-30
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Zinc fingers C2H2-type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies