XTP4 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
XTP4 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenXTP4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against XTP4.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range10-60/115
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human XTP4
- Gene ID Number103742
- Swiss ProtQ9CQ86
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenIncreases cell migration by inducing filopodia formation at the leading edge of migrating cells. Plays a role in regulation of apoptosis, possibly through control of CASP3. May be involved in a redox-related process (By similarity).
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsRdx12; AI463380; 1810046J19Rik; Migration and invasion enhancer 1; Mien1
- Gene target
- Short nameXTP4 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9636R-A350 | XTP4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9636R-A488 | XTP4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9636R-A555 | XTP4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9636R-A594 | XTP4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9636R-A647 | XTP4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9636R-A647
- Price409.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemigration and invasion enhancer 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 17 open reading frame 37
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-01-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIn conclusion, this study revealed that miR-26b suppresses NSCLC metastasis by targeting MIEN1 via NF-kappaB/MMP-9/VEGF pathways, implicating a potential prognostic biomarker and therapeutic target for NSCLC treatment.Oncogenomic recombination hotspot around the PPP1R1B-STARD3-TCAP-PNMT-PERLD1-ERBB2-C17orf37-GRB7 amplicon at human chromosome 17q12 is closely linked to evolutionary recombination hotspot around the GSDML-GSDM locus.Results suggest that DeltaNp73 might cooperate with C35 to promote tumour progression and contribute to cisplatin resistance in ovarian cancer cells.MGC14832 gene is located within human chromosome 17q12 amplicon, including PPP1R1B, STARD3, TCAP, PNMT, ERBB2, MGC14832 and GRB7 genes. PPP1R1B ~ ERBB2 ~ GRB7 locus is amplified in human gastric cancer and breast cancer.Data strongly suggest C17orf37 overexpression in prostate cancer functionally enhances migration and invasion of tumor cells, and is an important target for cancer therapy.Inhibition of C35 gene expression by small interfering RNA induces apoptosis of breast cancer cells.Results suggest that MIEN1 may have an important regulatory role in phosphorylation of AKT with its redox potential.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene