Wide Range Mouse Apolipoprotein ELISA Kit 96 well plate
Wide Range Mouse Apolipoprotein ELISA Kit 96 well plate is available 5 times from Bioma labs
EKU10519 | Wide Range Mouse Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 3942.79 USD
EKU10519 | Wide Range Mouse Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 932.49 USD
EKU10520 | Wide Range Mouse Apolipoprotein B (APOB) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 4146.22 USD
EKU10520 | Wide Range Mouse Apolipoprotein B (APOB) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 977.17 USD
EKU10520 | Wide Range Mouse Apolipoprotein B (APOB) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 7497.54 USD
- Verified reactivityMus musculus (Mouse)
- Assay duration3 hours
- Verified applicationsELISA
- Assay classSandwich
- ELISA detectionColorimetric
- Alternate protein numberPlease refer to SwissProt
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Storage recommendation-20°C. Bring all reagents to room temperature before beginning test. The kit may be stored at 4°C for immediate use within two days upon arrival. Reseal any unused strips with desiccant pack. Minimize freeze/thaw cycles.
- Use for8 months
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- ELISA's stabilityThe stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- QCThe Kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- Research main areaCardiovascular biology;
- WarningsThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED,Mouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- DescriptionA microtiter plate (spelled Microtiter is a registered trade name in the United States) or microplate or micro well plate or multiwell, is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes. The microplate has become a standard tool in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories. A very common usage is in the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the basis of most modern medical diagnostic testing in humans and animals. A microplate typically has 6, 24, 96, 384 or 1536 sample wells arranged in a 23 rectangular matrix. Some microplates have even been manufactured with 3456 or 9600 wells, and an "array tape" product has been developed that provides a continuous strip of microplates embossed on a flexible plastic tape.Low range, broad range, wide range or standard range protein kDa markers or DNA bp-kb ladders are available from bioma. ELISA kits in the standard range can be adapted to the high sensitive range only by adding some points to the lower end of the standard curve.
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA, Mouse
- Alternative techniqueelisas
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL