WDFY3 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
WDFY3 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenWDFY3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against WDFY3.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human WDFY3
- Gene ID Number23001
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenWDFY3 was identified in a screen for phosphatidylinositol 3 phosphate binding proteins. The FYVE domain is a zinc binding domain found in many PtdIns binding proteins and is proposed to target proteins to membrane lipids. WDFY3 has been shown localized to the nuclear membrane and within autophagic membranes and it is proposed to function as a link between protein aggregates and the autophagic machinery. WDFY3 is also known as autophagy linked FYVE protein.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsAlfy; Autophagy linked FYVE protein; KIAA0993; MGC16461; WD repeat and FYVE domain containing 3; ZFYVE25; WDFY3_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameWDFY3 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9924R-A350 | WDFY3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9924R-A488 | WDFY3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9924R-A488
- Price409.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameWDFY3 antisense RNA 1
- Synonyms gene name
- WDFY3 antisense RNA 1 (non-protein coding)
- Discovery year2011-08-11
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedwe demonstrate that normally ALFY attenuates the canonical Wnt signaling pathway via autophagy-dependent removal specifically of aggregates of DVL3 and not of Dvl1 or Dvl2.Data suggest that p62 and ALFY interact to organize misfolded, ubiquitinated proteins into protein bodies that become degraded by autophagy.The selective macroautophagic degradation of aggregated proteins requires the PI3P-binding protein Alfy.increasing Alfy-mediated protein degradation may be beneficial in some organs, but may be detrimental in others
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9924R-A555 | WDFY3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9924R-A594 | WDFY3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9924R-A647 | WDFY3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR