Vibrio cholerae for LOD limit of detection
4x Vibrio cholerae for LOD limit of detection found in Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens
- Caution when handling virusesViral antigens, culture fluids, DNA controls and samples should only be opened in a BL2 protected laboratory. Infectious viruses are Biologic Safety level 2 organisms. Viral culture fluids are tested for their Tissue Culture Infective Dose or TCID50. we recommend to use titers higher than10*5 U/ml. LOD or limit of detection determinations , IVD Assay development, molecular diagnostics and other viral based IVD assays can be developed with viral antigens, DNAs and fluid viral samples.
- Intended IVD useOnly for research use in virology laboratories with biosafety level 2 rooms. For IVD an ISO 13485 CE certification is needed. Do not use these virus related reagents for production of products witch are mentioned in section 351 of the Public Health Service Act.
0801901DNA-10UG | Vibrio cholerae Z132 toxigenic, genomic crontrol DNA for LOD limit of detection determinantionsize: 10 µg | 745.1 USD
801901 | Vibrio cholerae Z132 toxigenic, titered control for LOD limit of detection determination in diagnostic kitssize: 1 mL | 745.1 USD
801902 | Vibrio cholerae Z133 non-toxigenic, titered control for LOD limit of detection determination in diagnostic kitssize: 1 mL | 745.1 USD
801789 | Vibrio cholerae-S. cerevisiae Recombinant, titered control for LOD limit of detection determination in diagnostic kitssize: 1 mL | 745.1 USD
- Catalog number801789
- Price745.1 USD
- Size1 mL
- DescriptionIsotype or positive controls by peptides, antibodies and deactivated samples. The detections of the targets with this kit is a type of test that can be performed on any target containing biological samples after clean up of interfering agents. The assay must be performed following the protocol. CE marked for diagnostic use in ISO 13485 certified in Vitro Diagnostic devices IVVD. Available in 1 for diagnostics.
- SourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameVibrio cholerae-S. cerevisiae Recombinant, titered control for LOD limit of determination in
- TechniqueRecombinant, controls, E. coli recombinant proteins are genetic recombinations in Escherichia coli, supplied as white sterile powder lyopillized. Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens advises they will be reconstituted in a buffer soluion or culture medium for cell culture.
- Alternative nameVibrio cholerae-S. cerevisiae recombinant, titered reference to measure LOD limit on quantification measurement in diagnostic reagens
- Alternative techniquerec
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
c-erb B-3 protein, extracellular domain, 180kD, Clone: SGP.1, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human; frozen/NO paraffin, IH/ELISA/IP/flow/No WB
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies