VeriScript Reverse Transcriptase
VeriScript Reverse Transcriptase is available 1 time from Biovision labs
9224-1000 | VeriScript Reverse Transcriptasesize: 1000 UN | 158.76 USD
- BackgroundVeriScript Reverse Transcriptase is an engineered version of M-MLV Reverse Transcriptase with reduced RNase H activity and increased thermostability, allowing for first-strand cDNA synthesis with more full length cDNAs up to 12.5 kb. This DNA polymerase can synthesize complementary DNA from single-stranded DNA, RNA, or a RNA:DNA hybrid.
- Molecular weightN/A
- Other nameVerscript
- Tested applicationsSDS-PAGE, N/A
- Level of endotoxinN/A
- Tested activity200 unit/μl
- Biological activityN/A
- Binding abilityN/A
- UnitOne unit is the amount of enzyme activity that incorporates 1 nmole of dTTP into acid insoluble material in 10 minutes at 37°C using poly(rA)-oligo(dT)18 as template-primer.
- Storage condition-20°C
- Shipping underGel pack
- Physical appearanceLiquid
- Physical propertiesRecombinant VeriScript Reverse Transcriptase in 20mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.5, 100 mM NaCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 0.01% Igepal CA-630, and 50% Glycerol.
- How to reconstituteN/A
- Aa sequenceN/A
- Before useCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- NotesFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- DescriptionReverse transcription primers are used in PCR but in vivo reverse transcription begins when the viral particle that enters the cytoplasm of a target cell with its reverse transcriptase. The viral RNA genome enters the cytoplasm as part of a nucleoprotein complex that has not been well characterized. The process of reverse transcription generates, in the cytoplasm, a linear DNA via an intricate series of steps. This DNA is collinear with its RNA template, but it contains terminal duplications known as the long terminal repeats (LTRs) that are not present in viral RNA . Extant models for reverse transcription propose that two specialized template switches known as strand-transfer reactions or “jumps” are required to generate the LTRs.
- Goupreverse transcription
- Gene target
- Short nameVeriScript Reverse Transcriptase
- Alternative nameVeriScript Reverse Transcriptase
- Alternative techniquetransctription
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Guinea Pig Regulated On Activation In Normal T Cell Expressed And Secreted RANTES ELISA Kit 96 well plate