VAMP8 Antibody Conjugated
7x VAMP8 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenVAMP8/Endobrevin
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against VAMP8/Endobrevin.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human VAMP8
- Gene ID number8673
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSyntaxins were originally thought to be docking proteins, but have more recently been categorized as anchoring proteins that anchor themselves to the cytoplasmic surfaces of cellular membranes. Syntaxins bind to various proteins involved in exocytosis, including VAMPs (vesicle-associated membrane proteins), NSF (N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor), SNAPs (soluble NSF attachment proteins) and Synaptotagmin. Endobrevin, also designated VAMP-8 or ED, is a 100 amino acid single-pass type IV membrane protein that belongs to the synaptobrevin family. Similar in sequence to the synaptobrevins, endobrevin is abundantly expressed in kidney, moderately expressed in heart and spleen, and slightly expressed in brain, thymus and liver. Endobrevin interacts specifically with the SNAPs, most likely through an endobrevin-containing SNARE complex.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsEDB; Endobrevin; VAMP 5; VAMP-5; VAMP 8; VAMP-8; VAMP5; VAMP8; VAMP8_HUMAN; Vesicle associated membrane protein 8; Vesicle-associated membrane protein 8.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11395R-Biotin | VAMP8 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-11395R-Cy3 | VAMP8 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11395R-Cy5 | VAMP8 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11395R-Cy5.5 | VAMP8 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11395R-Cy7 | VAMP8 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-11395R-FITC | VAMP8 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11395R-FITC
- Price407.26 USD
- Long nameVAMP8 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameVAMP8 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameVAMP8 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namevesicle associated membrane protein 8
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-11-30
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Vesicle associated membrane proteins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-11395R-HRP | VAMP8 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
RARS2 CT Probable Arginyl tRNA Synthetase Mitochondrial Arginine tRNA Ligase ArgRS Arginyl tRNA Synthetase like RARSL