VAMP8 Antibody Conjugated
VAMP8 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenVAMP8/Endobrevin
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against VAMP8/Endobrevin.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human VAMP8
- Gene ID number8673
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundSyntaxins were originally thought to be docking proteins, but have more recently been categorized as anchoring proteins that anchor themselves to the cytoplasmic surfaces of cellular membranes. Syntaxins bind to various proteins involved in exocytosis, including VAMPs (vesicle-associated membrane proteins), NSF (N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor), SNAPs (soluble NSF attachment proteins) and Synaptotagmin. Endobrevin, also designated VAMP-8 or ED, is a 100 amino acid single-pass type IV membrane protein that belongs to the synaptobrevin family. Similar in sequence to the synaptobrevins, endobrevin is abundantly expressed in kidney, moderately expressed in heart and spleen, and slightly expressed in brain, thymus and liver. Endobrevin interacts specifically with the SNAPs, most likely through an endobrevin-containing SNARE complex.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsEDB; Endobrevin; VAMP 5; VAMP-5; VAMP 8; VAMP-8; VAMP5; VAMP8; VAMP8_HUMAN; Vesicle associated membrane protein 8; Vesicle-associated membrane protein 8.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11395R-Biotin | VAMP8 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11395R-Cy3 | VAMP8 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11395R-Cy5 | VAMP8 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11395R-Cy5.5 | VAMP8 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11395R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameVAMP8 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameVAMP8 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameVAMP8 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namevesicle associated membrane protein 8
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-11-30
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Vesicle associated membrane proteins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedResults report that syntaxin 7, syntaxin 8, vti1b and VAMP8 physically and functionally interact with CFTR.Data show that mature human mast cells express a specific pattern of SNARE and that VAMP-7 and VAMP-8, but not VAMP-2, are required for rapid degranulation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11395R-Cy7 | VAMP8 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11395R-FITC | VAMP8 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11395R-HRP | VAMP8 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
RARS2 CT Probable Arginyl tRNA Synthetase Mitochondrial Arginine tRNA Ligase ArgRS Arginyl tRNA Synthetase like RARSL