β-hCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) Monoclonal Antibody
β-hCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) Monoclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameβ-hCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) Monoclonal Antibody
- Also known asβ-hCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) Monoclonal Antibody
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target Antigenβ-hCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin)
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against β-hCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin).
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- Clone number7H4
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceHuman chorionic gonadtropin protein
- Gene ID number1082
- Swiss ProtP0DN86
- Tested ApplicationsWB
- Recommended dilutionsWB (0.2ug/ml)
- Cross reactivityHuman
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenBeta subunit of the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). hCG is a complex glycoprotein composed of two glycosylated subunits alpha and beta which are non-covalently associated. The alpha- subunit is identical to the pituitary gonadotropin hormones (LH, FSH and TSH). The beta-subunits are distinct in each of the hormones and confer receptor and biological specificity. Has an essential role for pregnancy and maternal adaptation. Stimulates the ovaries to synthesize the steroids that are essential for the maintenance of pregnancy.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesCGB; CGB5; CGB7; CGB8; hCGB; Choriogonadotropin subunit beta 3; Choriogonadotropin subunit beta; CG-beta; Chorionic gonadotropin chain beta; CGB3
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameβ-hCG ( chorionic gonadotropin) Monoclonal Antibody
- Alternative nameβ-hCG (H. sapiens chorionic gonadotropin) monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bsm-50323M | β-hCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) Monoclonal Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 422.64 USD