URG4 Antibody Cy7 Conjugated
URG4 Antibody Cy7 Conjugated is available 2 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameURG4 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenURG4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against URG4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human URG4
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundURG4 may be involved in cell cycle progression through the regulation of cyclin D1 expression. It may participate in the development of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) by promoting hepatocellular growth and survival. URG4 may play an important role in development of gastric cancer.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- SynonymsFLJ20654; HBV X protein up-regulated gene 4 protein; HBV X protein upregulated gene 4 protein; HBxAg up-regulated gene 4 protein; HBxAg upregulated gene 4 protein; KIAA1507; Up-regulator of cell proliferation; Upregulated gene 4; Upregulator of cell proliferation; URGCP; URGCP_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameURG4 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameURG4 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2172R-Cy7 | URG4 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-2171R-Cy7 | URG4 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2171R-Cy7
- Price429.66 USD
- Gene ID number55665
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameupregulator of cell proliferation
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year2009-12-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedsite-directed mutagenesis of potential SP1 binding sites diminished both DNA-protein complexes and SP1-mediated upregulation of URG-4 promoter activity. These findings are valuable for understanding transcriptional regulation of URG4/URGCP that has a pivotal role in cancer progression.URG4 may be a natural effector of HBxAg that contributes importantly to multistep hepatocarcinogenesis.URG4 plays an important role in the development of human gastric cancer by regulating the expression of cyclin D1.URG4 may play important roles in the development of osteosarcoma, and might be a useful molecular marker for predicting the prognosis of osteosarcoma.Rapamycin diminishes URGCP gene expression in DU145 and PC3 cells, but increases expression in LNCaP cells.microRNA profiles were analyzedin HepG2 cells in presence or absence of URG4/URGCP gene using RNA interference.This study suggests that URG4/URGCP plays an important pro-angiogenic role in HCC via a mechanism linked to activation of the NF-kappaB pathway
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies