Ultra Sybr Green qPCR Master Mix 2x With Rox I
Ultra Sybr Green qPCR Master Mix 2x With Rox I is available 2 times from 101 biosystem labs
101Bio-W2601-1 | Ultra Sybr Green qPCR Master Mix [2x. With Rox I]size: 2 x 1 mL | 221.45 USD
101Bio-W2601-5 | Ultra Sybr Green qPCR Master Mix [2x. With Rox I]size: 5 mL | 469.43 USD
- Catalog number101Bio-W2601-5
- Price469.43 USD
- Size5 mL
- DescriptionsULTRA SYBR Green qPCR Master MIX [2X. with ROX I], - 5ml- This reagent specific to real-time PCR allows gene expression analysis, validation of results with a reaction rate of 1kb / 6s, easy to use
- Shelf life1year
- OrderingTo order Ultra Sybr Green qPCR Master Mix [2x. With Rox I], please use the Cat. N°.101Bio-W2601-5and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- ConceptScope note:Laboratory techniques that involve the in-vitro synthesis of many copies of DNA or RNA from one original template.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThese results indicate that GCMB and vitamin D receptor are involved in the positive and negative regulation of parathyroid hormone gene expression, respectively.The glial cell missing gene, GCMB , encodes a transcription factor, which is a master regulator of parathyroid development. GCMB expression is upregulated in abnormal parathyroid glands of hyperparathyroidism and decreases in response to hypocalcemia.Although GCM2 mutations appear to be an uncommon cause of isolated hypoparathyroidism, the wide variety of GCM2 polymorphisms suggests that variant alleles may have a role in determining parathyroid function.The dominant-negative effect observed in vitro for both GCMB mutations provides a plausible explanation for the impaired PTH secretion observed in the two unrelated families with autosomal dominant form of hypoparathyroidism.These results expand the spectrum of hypoparathyroidism-associated GCMB mutations and help elucidate the molecular mechanisms underlying DNA-binding and transactivation that are required for this parathyroid-specific transcription factor.We conclude that mutations in the transcription factor GCMB do not seem to play a major role in the pathogenesis of primary hyperparathyroidism.Data suggest that replacement of cysteine 106 with arginine (C106R) would interfere with DNA binding of glial cells missing B (GCMB).
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- ApplicationGenomic DNA, cDNA
- Sorage temperatureStore at -20 ℃
- Shipping conditionPlease consult labeling
- Type of reagentPlease consult labeling
- Final productAnalyzed gene expression
- Regulatory approvalsUse only for research
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the instructions when using the Ultra Sybr Green qPCR Master Mix [2x. With Rox I] . Check the lot number and expiration date before first use and follow the pre-written instructions in the technical sheet for long-term storage
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support - email@example.com - to request a datasheet, the user manual, certificate of analysis or the MSDS file.
- PropertiesMaster mixes of Taq polymerases are supplied with dNTP's and Mg+buffer already premixed. They are used for automation and to exclude variaions in your PCR.
- Gene target
- Short nameSybr qPCR Master [2x. With Rox I]
- Alternative nameUltra Sybr Green Quantitative real-time PCR test reagent Master Mix [2x. including Rox I]
- Alternative techniquedna-amplification
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp