UGT1A9 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
UGT1A9 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-4224R-A350 | UGT1A9 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-4224R-A488 | UGT1A9 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-4224R-A555 | UGT1A9 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
- Catalog numberbs-4224R-A555
- Price388.32 USD
- Long nameUGT1A9 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-UGT1A9 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 555
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 555
- Excitation emission553nm/568nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Very high photo stable ALEXA conjugate.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 555
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 555
- Alternative nameUGT1A9 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 555
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameUDP glucuronosyltransferase family 1 member A9
- Synonyms gene name
- UDP glycosyltransferase 1 family, polypeptide A9
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- UDP glucuronosyltransferases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedHNF1alpha and HNF4alpha are the factors involved in the interindividual variability of liver UGT1A6 and UGT1A9 mRNA expression.Provide evidence for HNF1alpha as a determinant of UGT1A1 mRNA expression, but suggest a role for multiple transcription factors.Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)UGT1A9 poor metabolizer genotype(s) may be a predisposing factor for COMT inhibitor-induced hepatotoxicity.Root mean square fluctuation analyses and a dynamical cross correlation map revealed that Lys91, Ala92, Tyr106, Gly111, Tyr113, Asp115, Leu219, His221, Arg222 and Glu241 were responsible for the thermal stabilitySuggest that the enzymatic properties of UGT1A9 are considerably different between humans and cynomolgus monkeys, although humUGT1A9 and monUGT1A9 were highly conserved at the amino acid level.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-4224R-A594 | UGT1A9 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-4224R-A647 | UGT1A9 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenUGT1A9
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against UGT1A9.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human UGT1A9
- Gene ID Number54600
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenUGT1A9 is a UDP glucuronosyltransferase, an enzyme of the glucuronidation pathway that transforms small lipophilic molecules, such as steroids, bilirubin, hormones, and drugs, into water soluble, excretable metabolites. This gene is part of a complex locus that encodes several UDP glucuronosyltransferases. The locus includes thirteen unique alternate first exons followed by four common exons. Four of the alternate first exons are considered pseudogenes. Each of the remaining nine 5' exons may be spliced to the four common exons, resulting in nine proteins with different N termini and identical C termini. Each first exon encodes the substrate binding site, and is regulated by its own promoter. UGT1A9 is active on phenols.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsGNT1; HLUGP4; LUGP4; UDP glucuronosyltransferase 1A9; UDPGT; UGT1I; UD19_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameUGT1A9 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies